Data Privacy Statement
All personal data is dealt with in compliance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (GDPR) and the national legislation. In accordance with art. 13 GDPR the Data Controller hereby provides you (the Data Subject) with information about how your data is processed.
1. Purpose and Legal Basis for the Data Processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- the efficient organization and management of your participation and registration to the event (e.g. conference, seminar, training course, workshop, meeting etc.) including the preparation and follow-up actions and communications about the event and related institutional information and networking and the processing and compliance with pre-contractual and with contract related requirements;
- documentation of the event for institutional, archiving and communication purposes, but not for commercial purposes, (concerning data revealing the person’s image and voice, e.g. video, audio, photographic, recordings), including, but not limited to presentations, reporting documents, creation of informative material, communication activities using any forms and media, such as web pages and social networks;
- for the purpose of the emergency management and prevention of COVID-19 infection, including the “Shared Protocol for the Regulation of Measures to Combat and Contain the Spread of the Covid-19 Virus in Workplaces” signed on 14 March 2020. The data controller may contact you to inform you of any COVID-19 cases that have occurred in participants who were present at the event.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is a) the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party (participation on the event) b) the consent to the processing of your data and c) the need to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, namely the implementation of anti-contagion safety protocols pursuant to Art. 1 (7) (d) DPCM dated 11 March 2020.
2. Information on the Retention Period of Personal Data
Personal data will be stored for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected and/or the time required to comply with the Applicable Law (Artt.2946 -2947 c.c.).
3. Mandatory or Voluntary Communication of Data and Possible Consequences of a Failure to Provide it
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but refusal could interfere with the correct performance of the purposes, thus rendering the participation on the event impossible.
4. Recipients of the Data Processed
The recipients of the data are the persons in charge of data processing activities (staff members from the Center for Advanced Studies of Eurac Research and TransArt, who have organized the event); if necessary, the data may be disseminated in connection with the event.
Personal data may be communicated to external service providers, which typically process Personal Data on behalf of the data controller as data processors.
For the event will be used the Software WordPress. The data that is stored when you register for the event (i.e., email address, phone number, full name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by 426 – Your Digital Upgrade and stored there in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.
We inform you that the event may be recorded. If the interested party prefers to not be recorded or photographed, he/she must inform the data controller staff beforehand.
For streaming the data controller uses Facebook and the website https://www.futurologicalcongress.it.
The personal data shall be ordinarily processed mainly within the European Union. Some personal data could be transmitted to third countries outside of the EU but only if the transmission of personal data is connected to the performance of the institutional activities of data controller. The data controler guarantees that in any case, the electronic or analogue processing of personal data by the recipient shall be in accordance with statutory provisions.
5. Presence of Automated Decision-Making Process
There are no automated decision-making processes that could produce an adverse legal effect on the data subject or have a similarly significant negative impact upon them.
6. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Joint Data Controllers (jointly referred to in this document as “Data Controller”): Eurac Research, Viale Druso 1, 39100 Bolzano; Transart Verein, Via Dante 28, 39100 Bolzano.
7. The Data Subject’s Rights
At any time the data subject has the right to request access to their personal data, and to correct or delete that data, or to limit its processing. In addition, the data subject has the right to data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. When the data processing is based on consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw that consent at any time. The data subject may also exercise all other rights pursuant to current data protection regulations (art. 15 et seq. GDPR) by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the registered office of the data controllers.
For further information: https://www.transart.it/